Mit priti®multibloc ZrO₂ multicolor Extra Translucent you can fabricate individual restorations for the anterior and posterior region on natural tooth abutments and implants. The special feature is the balanced ratio of simultaneous high light transmission and bending strength.
The material is therefore recommended without reservation for flexible use across an extra wide range of indications.
- Zirconium dioxide Type II, Class 5 according to DIN EN ISO 6872:2019
- Flexural strength of > 1,150 MPa
- High translucency of 45 %,
- Thin wall thicknesses of 0.4 mm in the anterior region and 0.6 mm in the posterior region for single crowns
- Precise margins and edges due to highly compressed material
- Veneering is possible with any ceramic material compatible with the CTE of ZrO₂ · CTE 10·10-6·K-1
- Cross-batch color fidelity
- Homogeneous staining of the blocks
- Consistently reproducible color reliability
The special feature is the balanced ratio of high light transmission, high esthetics and a high flexural strength of > 1,150 MPa.
|Systems must be constructed of the following specifications:||Crowns||Maryland-bridges||3-unit bridges|
|Minimum framework thickness||anterior||0.4 mm||0.4 mm||0.6 mm|
|Minimum framework thickness||posterior||0.6 mm||0.6 mm||0.6 mm|
|Connectors||anterior||6 mm²||6 mm²|
|Connectors||posterior||9 mm²||9 mm²|
|Framework design||Anatomically shaped (supporting veneer ceramics); fully anatomical|
You’ll achieve the best aesthetic effects with dry milling.
If the wet grinding option is used, it is essential to allow the restorations to dry completely to prevent cracking.
If you use the wet grinding/milling option, we recommend using purified water and cleaning the filter; grinding additives/coolants can affect the color and translucence of the zirconium dioxide > simplest solution is a second tank!
From room temperature to 1,450°C at 10°C /min, hold time of 2 hours at firing temperature, allow to cool to room temperature at 10°C /min. Natural cooling begins from approx. 600°C depending on the furnace used.
Speed Sintern (optional):
- Only suitable for single-tooth restorations.
- Depending on the furnace used, the overall processing time is only approx. 60 minutes.
- Use special sintering bowls.
- From room temperature with an increase of 99 °C/min to 1,550 °C (alternatively 1,530 °C for low temperature furnaces), dwell time: 5 minutes, cooling at 40 °C/min to 800 °C, opening.
Use in the CEREC SpeedFire is currently not possible.
Any adjustments required to the sintered restorations once compacted must only be carried out using diamond-coated tools to prevent damage to the material caused by local overheating or exposure of the surface of the restoration to excessive force.
Restorations can be cemented conventionally with a zinc phosphate or glass ionomer cement or with self-adhesive and fully-adhesive fixing material.
Any ceramic veneers recommended for zirconium dioxide ceramics may be used
|Dimensions||Quantity||A light||A dark||B light|
|L 40 mm x B 19 mm x 15,5 mm||3 pieces||EZBAL040||EZBAD040||EZBBL040|
Depending on the positioning of the restoration in the block, the following shades can be achieved:
|Shade designation||Position||VITA classical||VITA System 3D-Masterü|
|2M1, 1M2, 2R1.5|
"pritidenta systematized zirconia for success.
Very few of the zirconia blanks on the market stand out as unique. pritidenta found a way with excellent, natural-looking results through CAM techniques. Nesting high or low is not new, of course, but nobody has gone this far to make sure the end results are consistent and predictable..."