Zirconia (ZrO2), glass ceramics, plastics & non-precious metals
This is a combined summary of the wide variety of multicolor and monochrome discs and blocks made of zirconium dioxide, glass ceramics, plastics & non-precious metals. This is complemented by a few useful aids that make your routine tasks easier to complete. We’ve also put together some information about our production process and the pritidenta color chart.
Our mission - Quality "Made in Germany"
pritidenta develops products for dentists and dental technicians which combine highly aesthetic results with efficient manufacture and automation processes in the CAD/CAM sector. Our aim is to offer our customers a cost-effective, high-quality solution. The CAD/CAM materials are manufactured from dental zirconium exclusively in Germany.
This is how it works!
Zirconium dioxide materials
- Can all be sintered together at 1,450 °C
- Any programmable furnace designed for high-temperature sintering (up to 1,600 °C) is suitable
- Rapid sintering (up to 3-unit bridges) is possible
- Highly compressed material ensures precise margins and edges
- Any stain and glaze material approved for zirconium dioxide can be used
Full and partial veneering
All full and partial veneers (including cut-back) can be applied with no restrictions. The only thing to ensure is that ceramic materials are used that are compatible with the CTE of zirconium dioxide.
4 different translucency levels
- High Translucent with 49 % translucency
- Extra Translucent with 45 % translucency
- Translucent with 40 % translucency
- Opaque with 35 % translucency
Combined translucency levels
- Multi Translucent with 49 % to 40 % translucency
- Multi Translucent PLUS with 49 % to 45 % translucency
- Available with or without ledge, a diameter of 98.5 mm makes it suitable for all open milling machines
- Cross-batch shade fidelity and homogeneous disc coloring
- With minimum wall thicknesses of 0.4 mm in the anterior region and 0.6 mm in the posterior region, you are always on the safe side
- Follows a validated process of uniaxial pressing followed by isostatic recompression
- Each individual pre-sintered blank is measured individually rather than batch by batch
- Specification of the defined sintering shrinkage to four decimal places
Our 6 product variants
with graduated translucencies
- priti®multidisc ZrO2 Multi Translucent PLUS with a translucency of 49 % to 45 %
- priti®multidisc ZrO2 Multi Translucent with a translucency of 49 % to 40 %
- priti®multidisc ZrO2 High Translucent with a translucency of 49 %
- priti®multidisc ZrO2 Extra Translucent with a translucency of 45 %
- priti®multidisc ZrO2 Translucent with a translucency of 40 %
- priti®multidisc ZrO2 Opaque with a translucency of 35 %
Our product series
Multi Translucent, Multilayer and Monochromatic compared
In addition to different levels of translucency, pritidenta® offers variation with three different product series.
Multi Translucent is suitable for nearly all areas of application.
In addition to a shade gradient, there is also a translucency gradient. The translucency gradient is possible by combining 3Y-TZP, 4Y-TZP and the highly translucent 5Y-TZP.
The perfect shade accuracy with optimal shade gradient.
With Multilayer, we can guarantee perfect shade accuracy and an optimal shade gradient in all 16 VITA® shades (+ 3 bleach shades). This allows even more precise work without the need for height positioning in the disc.
There is no shade and translucency gradient in monochromatic zirconium dioxide.
As much as necessary, as little as possible; that’s the motto. Thanks to homogeneous shading, there is no need to pay attention to correct positioning here. It is ideal for discolored stumps and cups and for those who like to conjure up great results themselves with shade and texture pastes
Suitable for every use
priti®multidisc ZrO2 products for every application
Our sophisticated product portfolio is suitable for many areas of application. This overview helps you to assign the different priti®multidisc ZrO2 products accordingly.
What our customers say about us.
"pritidenta systematized zirconia for success.
Very few of the zirconia blanks on the market stand out as unique. pritidenta found a way with excellent, natural-looking results through CAM techniques. Nesting high or low is not new, of course, but nobody has gone this far to make sure the end results are consistent and predictable..."