"What makes priti®multidisc ZrO2 Multi Translucent PLUS so special?" A state-of-the-art blank with the well-established zirconium dioxide qualities 4Y-TZP in the body and the highly translucent 5Y-TZP in the enamel region.
Our new multi-talent can be used for all indications. Highly aesthetic monolithic, full-anatomical crowns, partial crowns and bridges up to 14 units, inlays, onlays, veneers and abutments. Its highly aesthetical appearance makes it particularly suitable for the anterior region and all visible tooth areas. All processing techniques can be used: Staining, cut-back and veneering techniques.
The combination of 4Y-TZP (Extra Translucent with high strength) and 5Y-TZP (High Translucent with high translucency) creates a highly aesthetical effect and at the same time provides the highest strength for an unrestricted range of indications for your restorations. Not only have we created a smooth transition between the layers within the blank and therefore in the restoration, we have also improved the aesthetics in relation to the VITA® Classical Shade Guide.
The smooth transition between the layers results in a gradual progression of strength within the blank or restoration. Multi Translucent PLUS is therefore suitable for a wide range of indications.
- Zirconium dioxide type II, class 5 according to DIN EN ISO 6872
- Flexural strength: typical mean value ≥ 1,100 MPa
- Translucency gradient from < 45 % to > 49 %.
- Precise margins and edges due to highly compressed material
- Veneering is possible with any ceramic material compatible with the CTE 10.5 ± 0.5 -10-6-K-1 of ZrO₂
- Harmonious color and translucency gradient
- Reproducible shades
- Fast sintering, total processing time approx. 4 hours (up to 3 units)
Our new multi-talent
supports you perfectly your own individual path to achieving highly esthetic and long-lasting restorations.
Can be used for all indications, available in all 16 VITA classic shades and additionally 3 bleach shades.
Heights: 16, 20 and 25 mm
Blank diameter: 98.5 mm