- long-term temporaries up to 3 years of wear!
- Perfect color match to the pritidenta shades and the VITA classical shades
- High degree of polymerization for extraordinarily thin preparations
- Excellent milling and polishing properties
CORiTEC temp PMMA disc – Quality Made in Germany!
- Long-term temporary crown and bridge restorations (up to 3 years) in the anterior and posterior region with up to 2 pontics
- Splints for therapeutic restorations for temporomandibular joint problems and functional diagnostics
- Temporary anterior veneers for aesthetic shape corrections
- Denture bases and gingiva replacement (CORiTEC gum PMMA disc only)
Contraindication: Hypersensitivity to one of the components
CORiTEC temp PMMA disc is a Polymethylmethacrylat (PMMA) milling blank without fillers and fibres.
A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B2, C2, D3pink: CORiTEC gum PMMA disc
|> 2700 MPa
|< 27 µg/mm3
|< 0,2 µg/mm3
|Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) with < 1 % residual monomer (MMA) and < 1 % dibenzoyl peroxide (BPO)
- In the construction of bridges with one pontic, the connection cross-section between the crown and the ponitc must not be less than 9 mm2.
- In the construction of bridges with two pontics, the connection cross-section between the crowns and the ponitcs must not be less than 12 mm2.
- By selecting the respective fixation system according to the indication, the user has to decide case-by-case whether the PMMA material ensures sufficient chewing stability for the restoration.
- Cross-cut carbide burs suitable for resin or suitable cutting discs should be used to rework and separate frameworks, crowns, bridges, denture bases (CORiTEC gum PMMA disc only) and bite splints form the blank.
- Avoid excessive heat development during trimming and polishing. This prevents inaccurate fitting.
Veneering of PMMA frameworks, crowns & bridges:
- Milled PMMA frameworks, crowns and bridges can be built-up with conventional veneering materials. Materials based on MMA are preferred.
- When veneering with composites, please follow the respective manufacturer's instructions.
Restorations made from CORiTEC temp PMMA disc can be restored and enhanced at any time with all standard MMA-based cold-curing polymers. The surface must first be conditioned, preferably with an acrylate-based bonding agent.
- Minimum wall thickness after polishing: 1 mm
- Processing PMMA frameworks may generate dust which can lead to irritation of the eyes and airways. Therefore, always ensure that the extraction system on your milling machine and at the workplace is working properly and that you are using personal protective equipment.
- Please also observe the instructions for use.