CORiTEC CoCr M6 disc
- Type 4 Alloy (EN ISO 22674)
- Excellent machinability
- CTLE (α) 25-500 °C: 14,2 10-6*K-1
Suitable for veneering with all conventional metal-ceramics.
CORiTEC CoCr M6 is suitable for (e.g.):
thin veneered crowns
wide span bridges or bridges with small cross sections
partial & full arch dentures
clasps, bars, attatchments
implant retained superstructures
CORiTEC CoCr M6 disc is a NPM-disc based on Cobalt free from Nickel, Cadmium, Beryllium and Lead. Restorations can be veneered wit all common metal-ceramics with a suitable coefficient of linear thermal expansion (CLTE).
|Composition (wt%)||Co: 63,0, Cr: 29,0, Mo: 5,8, Si: 1,2, (Fe, Nb, Mn): <1|
|Vickers hardness (HV 10)||330|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion (CLTE) (10-6K-1)||14,2 (25-500 °C), 14,4 (25-600 °C)|
|Melting range||1290-1370 °C|
|Highest recommended firing temperature||980 °C|
|0,2 % Yield Strength||610 MPa|
|Tensile elongation at break||6,5 %|
- Avoid wall thicknesses of less than 0.35 mm
- Design the connectors as strong as possible (height: at least 3.5 mm, width: at least 2.5 mm)
- Please use suitable milling tools and cutting data according to the manufacturer's instructions for the dental milling machines. CORiTEC CoCr M6 disc can be machined with common CoCr strategies.
- For veneering use commercially available dental ceramics for cobalt based metal alloys with a suitable coefficient of linear thermal expansion.
- CORiTEC CoCr M6 is solderable and weldable.
- Safety note: Metal dusts are harmful to health. Use a dust extractor. Consider allergic hypersensitivities to contents of the alloy. In case of suspected incompatibility with individual elements of this alloy it should not be used.